Tuesday, October 28, 2014

8:24pm So Sneezy

Dear A,

You're probably on your way to your award ceremony right now, how exciting! In an alternate universe, I would have wanted to be your date tonight. So, I apologize for not being able to be there with you, but just know that I'm thinking of you and I'm so very proud.

I had big plans for my day off from teaching... I was going do dishes and clean my room and get ahead on my work for this weekend, but I woke up very sick this morning. I felt like I'd been run over by a truck. After ruling out Ebola, I decided the best plan of action would be to just stay in bed all day, eat soup and drink Emergen-C and hope that I didn't get any worse. I just can't afford to be sick.

I dragged myself out to bed to take a shower and go to class, and after eating and taking medicine I started feeling a lot better. But, I'm going to go to sleep early so that I can be well for tomorrow. My cooperating teacher is taking his Social Studies class to see an exhibit on Ancient Egypt at the Met tomorrow, and he asked me to come with him so I'd really like to be healthy enough to go.

I'm going to fall asleep thinking about you and your fancy award :)

Sending lots of hugs your way, my dear.

Love, M


No comments:

Post a Comment