I'm writing to you from a cabin in the woods of Northern California. It's beautiful up here, but it's weird to think that we're finally in the same state again and I can't see you!
There was a lot of wedding drama today. The maid of honor is pretty bitchy and I'm not a huge fan of her, and neither is Aarika at the moment. Everyone is in high stress mode which is further solidifying my belief in not having a wedding like this. It's too much stress, and then it's over. I just want simple.
I'm so exhausted. I've been up for almost 24 hours, but that's what you do for the people you care about. Luckily I was able to come back to the cabin with the other bridesmaid and we're going to sleep.
Tomorrow is a big day. I wish you were here.
Love, M
No comments:
Post a Comment