Dear A,
I've had this song on repeat all day. Perhaps it's the sudden shift to cooler weather and my desire to be warm and cozy all the time, but I can't get enough of the way the music warms my insides. I also love the poetry of the lyrics. Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you. I've been struggling with what to write tonight. Sometimes I know exactly what I want to say, and sometimes I spend a good hour listening to music and looking through Tumblr before I find some kind of inspiration.
*
*
*
Thank you for calling me. Thank you for asking about my day when I'm sure it doesn't really matter. Thank you for filling me in on the details of your life. Thank you for letting me remain a part of it. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Thank you for believing in my ability to teach. Thank you for involving me in your successes and failures and for asking my opinion on things that are important to you. Thank you for making me feel wanted. Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful and that you love me. Thank you for being vulnerable. Thank you for telling me your secrets and keeping your promises. Thank you for making me laugh.
You are extraordinary.
Love, M
No comments:
Post a Comment