Dear A,
I was almost asleep when I realized that I had forgotten to write! And now it's after midnight and November 1st is already over, but it seemed wrong to go back to sleep without posting something, so here I am.
I can't believe you're going to be here in three weeks. I don't know what got into you since you were so adamant about not coming out here before, but I'm glad you are. I'm also really nervous... in a good way. I haven't seen you in so long, I've gotten used to you just being on the other end of the phone. But soon you'll be here in person and I'll get to fall asleep with you next to me in this tiny bed and I'll wake up and you'll still be here.
It's going to be good. Everything is going to be good.
Love, M
M,
ReplyDeleteRemember how happy you are to have me in your bed when I start snoring :)