Dear A,
Is it too cliche, on this day of giving thanks, to talk about the things I am thankful for when it comes to you?
Mostly, I am just thankful to have you in my life. There is nothing more important in this world that surrounding yourself with good people. There is nothing more valuable than having someone in your corner who will back you up no matter what; who will tell you when you're making a mistake, and celebrate with you when you achieve success.
I am grateful for your patience, friendship and love. I am grateful for your humor and wit. I'm grateful for your resilience.
The truth is, I don't need a holiday to remind me what I am thankful for. I have been fortunate enough to experience a plethora of wonderful things in my life so far, and I am happy to know that you are on that list.
Thank you for all that you are.
Love, M
No comments:
Post a Comment