Friday, November 21, 2014

9:36pm Evergreen

Dear A,

In a couple hours you're going to be on an airplane on your way to me!

I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. But, I woke up early to go to school, and I went to the gym tonight so hopefully I tired myself out enough to fall asleep eventually.

I had dinner with Natasha tonight and we talked about you coming here. I've told her a lot about me and you, and she and I have gotten really close in the short time that I've been out here. I'd love for you to meet her, if there's an opportunity for that, and I know she wants to meet you. But we'll see. I kind of want to just hog you all for myself!

I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to write letters while you're here. I really should, since I committed to one letter a day no matter what. I just don't want to waste any time with work while you're here. I want to spend all of my time with you.

You have no idea how happy I am that this is the last night I have to sleep alone for a little while. It's going to feel so, so good to have you here.

I'll see you TOMORROW!

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment