Monday, June 1, 2015

9:40am It Sits on My Chest

Dear A,

You promised to call me this weekend. And I waited. And you didn't. I wanted to give you the opportunity to do what you said you would do, and you let me down.

What happened to us? We were so much better than this. We used to talk all the time, we were so good. And then things fell apart. I let you down, you let me down. Now where are we?

I can't take much more of this. It's making me sick... actually, physically sick. I'm going to see a specialist on Wednesday for the stomach problems I've been having. I don't sleep well anymore. I'm seeing a therapist once a week. This is taking a toll on my body and my mind.

I'm sorry for whatever I did to disappoint you. I'm sorry for whatever I did to let you down. I promise that once I get what I need to say off my chest, I won't bother you ever again.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment