Dear A,
I know you probably don't want me calling you or texting you, so I'm going to write here instead. I don't know if you'll ever see these letters, but at least they'll exist somewhere besides just in my head.
I am so confused. I don't understand how, if I was truly the person you want to be with, if I am as good for you as you have said I am, why don't you want to make this work? It feels like a punishment, it truly does.
I don't understand how your feelings could change so suddenly. I don't understand how Andrea's emotions are more valid than mine. Why put in all the time an energy this past year to keep in touch, to visit, to love me, if when it truly comes down to making a commitment you turn and run the other way?
You've told me before that you have the capability to get over people really quickly. Is that what has happened here? Perhaps... but then it begs the question, why have you clung to Andrea this whole time? Why can't you just let her go?
I don't know what happened. I don't understand.
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment